Competition Start date: Wednesday 4th January 2017
Competition End date: 14th February 2017, 11.59pm.
Prizes will be distributed within 28 days of the competition closing.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. The competition is open to all citizens of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over. Employees of Mitsubishi Pencil UK Limited, Unit 3 Integra, Thornton Chase, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes, MK14 6FD, UK and their families or households are not eligible to enter.
3. Details of how to enter form part of the Terms and Conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. All prizes are non-transferable. There are no cash or prize alternatives.
5. All out of pocket expenses other than those specified are the responsibility of the winner.
6. Entries must be made via the uni-ball Facebook page ‘Love is in the AIR’ Facebook application found here www.facebook.com/uni-ball_uk. Users must have submitted their contact details to the email form prior to playing – not filling out this form will not allow you to take part in the competition.
6.a. Users are required to score a minimum of 40 points in a period of 60 seconds to be eligible to achieve a possible instant win. A prize at this point is NOT guaranteed.
6.b. Users must earn points by tapping the hearts which feature “AIR” only. Clicking the broken hearts will result in a minus point.
6.c. Users can gain additional spins (or entries) by:
6.d.Users will be required to invite unique Facebook friends to the competition in order to secure an extra play. i.e. users can only invite a particular friend once, for the duration of the whole competition.
6.e. Users can only follow the official uni-ball Twitter page once. They will not be allowed to unfollow then refollow to gain an extra play.
6.f. Users can only follow the official uni-ball Pinterest page once. They will not be allowed to unfollow then refollow to gain an extra play.
6.g. Any user who is identified as ‘cheating’ or ‘hacking’ the competition application in any way, will be disqualified and banned from the uni-ball Facebook page. There is no right to appeal.
6.h. Users found to be using fake Facebook friend profiles to secure extra plays will also be disqualified and banned from the uni-ball Facebook page. There is no right to appeal.
6.i. Important note: if an entrant believes they have won a prize, that entrant must submit information to the application using the submission form for the prize to be correctly awarded. Any user who does not fill out the detail submission form upon winning the prize will not be entitled to winning a prize and this will be at Mitsubishi Pencil UK Limited discretion. We advise that users who win a prize but cannot enter the information required (for whatever reason) should screenshot their winners screen and ID number. Users who not managed to submit their information have 48 hours to lodge a claim for a prize and must do so via Facebook private message.
7. The acceptance, disqualification or deletion of competition entries, without explanation or prior notification is entirely at the discretion of Mitsubishi Pencil UK Limited.
8. All entries must be received by 23:59pm on 14th February 2017.
9. The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity.
10. The prizes available are as follows (subject to availability):
11. If the selected Competition Winners do not claim their prizes within 21 working days of being advised of winning via email, Mitsubishi Pencil UK Limited reserves the right to redraw the competition and select an alternative Competition Winner.
12. All prizes will be delivered within 28 days of the competition completion date.
13.a. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Mitsubishi Pencil UK Limited and accordingly Mitsubishi Pencil UK Limited may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Mitsubishi Pencil UK Limited as a result thereof.
13.b. The winners grant Mitsubishi Pencil UK Limited the right to use their name and county of residence for the sole purpose of identifying them as a winner of the competition.
13.c. In the event of any dispute, the decision of Mitsubishi Pencil UK Limited is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Mitsubishi Pencil UK Limited reserves the right to substitute the prizes for an alternative of equal or greater value. In exceptional circumstances, Mitsubishi Pencil UK Limited reserves the right to amend or foreclose this competition at any time and without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
13.d. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules. Contact details submitted in relation to this competition will not be passed onto third parties. Addresses of winners will be requested by Mitsubishi Pencil UK Limited to arrange postage of the prizes.
14. By entering the competition it will be assumed that you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
14.b. Promoter reserves the right to request proof of age and identity of winners.
15. Mitsubishi Pencil UK Limited reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
16. Mitsubishi Pencil UK Limited accepts no responsibility and disclaims any liability for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the entrant as a result of entering the competition or accepting the Prize.
17. The Competition will be governed by English law.
18. Mitsubishi Pencil UK Limited, save to the extent that disclosure may be required by law, keep confidential all information about the entrants and shall not disclose or share any information which they learn about the entrant.
19. There is no cash alternative to any prize presented.